Typical Czech (Slavic) celebration of Easter always includes “pomlazka” – braided whip made from willow twigs. It`s very long tradition, and now you can use the technique of triple-braiding in order to create an Easter necklace from stringed seed beads! Following this tutorial you will plait eight Czech seed bead strings – it is very easy but you will be surprised with the result! You can use this technique for other materials, such braids always look effective.
★Please send us links to the creations that you will make (or already have made!) from our beads and any other information that you want (your contact information, jewelry description etc) to our e-mail info@CzechBeadsExclusive.com or please use special Submit Form
You will need:
- 25g 10/0 BROWN Czech round seed beads
- 25g 10/0 GREY Czech round seed beads
- 25g 10/0 PINK Czech round seed beads
- 25g 10/0 GOLD MATT Czech round seed beads
- 6x 8/0 PINK Czech round seed beads