Small fluffy sheeps can be pretty addition not only for Christmas tree, but even for Easter too! Using this pattern you can create your own flock of sheep from Czech round seed beads. You can use different sizes and finishes of seed beads, it is up to you – will sheep be naturally white-brown or purple (why not?) You can use these sheeps for Christmas bethlehem, as is shown on the picture.
You will need (for 1 sheep):
- 1600x 10/0 Czech round seed beads – BEIGE
- 262x 7/0 Czech round seed beads – BEIGE
- 4x 8/0 Czech round seed beads – Matte BlACK
- 3x 3mm Czech fire polished beads – BLACK
- 2x 12mm Czech fire polished beads – CRYSTAL